Leigh Ann Betts
Leigh Ann Betts is an Inspirational Leader and Soulful Entrepreneur with a mission to change the world through feminine leadership and entrepreneurship. Leigh Ann is also the Canmore Branch Director for Happy Healthy Women. Here, she leads a group of entrepreneurial women based on the philosophy that Happiness + Health = Success + Wealth.
- 2:07 – Leigh Ann Betts talks about how her career progressed. She tells the story on how she landed into a mission to help, inspire and transform women’s’ lives.
- 4:20 – Leigh Ann goes into more detail, how she established her vision and to help people. Leigh Ann explains her curiosity and passion in the field as well as a desire to influence others for inspirational change.
- 7:44 – Jason and Leigh Ann discuss further on breaking up barriers in being focused on passion and interests. Leigh Ann comments that it’s all about trusting ourselves and finding evidence on what we believe. You create the life you love by making over your mindset.
- 10:50 – Leigh Ann talks about her core programs “Declutter Your Life 30 Day Challenge” and “Design Your Life 90 Day Coaching Program” mentioning it’s vital to slow down and focus on physical, mental and spiritual components of oneself.
- 14:30 – Break to talk about our sponsor, the E=MC2 CoWork space in Canmore. Check us out with a free space for your first day, attend a Wednesday LunchBox lecture, or visit us for the wind-down Fridays.
- 17:00 – Leigh Ann talks further on education and self-discovering everybody’s potential to create the life of desire and the need to go where you want to go. Leigh Ann points out that the right tools are key for us to make a change.
- 20:11 – Jason steps into the methods and ways in which people can experience all the good practices Leigh Ann has to offer. Leigh Ann introduces Happy Healthy Women Canmore Branch which embraces the community rooted in happiness, health and success.
23:04 – Leigh Ann discusses her reasons for choosing Canmore to join and develop community here.
- 25:33 – Leigh Ann covers her outdoor pursuits and her desire to try new things. We also talk about how living in Canmore has an advantage – we have a variety of meet-up groups and different activities that are specific to our region.
- 27:47 – Jason asks Leigh Ann about her goals for 2019 and upcoming initiatives.
- 28:50 – Ways to connect with Leigh Ann. Make sure you go into https://leighannbetts.com/boost-your-energy to receive a free gift!
In this Episode
- Feng Shui
- Life Coaching
- Feminine Leadership
- Happy Healthy Women
- Happiness Health and Success